1. All entry registration forms and payments must be received by Saturday October 21st, 2017
2. A non-refundable entry fee of $30 must accompany the float registration form. Float Registration applications received after the entry deadline may or may not be considered for entrance
3. The total dimensions of the float cannot exceed the following measurements:
No large semis, tractors, buses, motor homes, campers, RVs, or undecorated cars/vans/pick-ups allowed.
4. No horses are allowed.
5. Due to City of Sioux Falls Ordinance, no items may be tossed from your float during the parade. Violation may result in a ticket and fine. Items may be handed out to the crowd, but one of your walkers must approach the crowd. No crowd members may approach the float.
6. Entries will be lined up in the staging area before the parade on a first-come, first-serve basis. All entries must be cleared through registration and may enter the staging area beginning at 2:00 p.m. Only vehicles used in the parade will be allowed to enter the staging area. All public parking ramps and lots will be open for personal vehicle use.
9. Entries which do not meet parade standards will not be allowed in the parade. SFZW reserves the right to remove any entry from the parade at any time for any reason.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, October 21st, 2017
Questions? Contact us!